A dress with tucks (biesser in Danish), therefore the name Miss Beezy. The dress is worked in one piece, with tucks on the lower edges, on the yoke part and the sleeves. You can choose to knit puff sleeves, which have a small sewing part under the sleeves, but otherwise no finishing. And, although you would think so, there are no increases on the puff sleeves – it is only the tucks that gives the gathered look. You can also choose to knit cap sleeves on the dress and then there is no finishing whatsoever. The sleeve is here worked from the armhole and down. The sleeve is bound-off when it has the length you desire. Both options are in the same pattern, so the choice is yours. Moderate fit.
English printed pattern folded in 6" x 8¼" plastic sleeve. Includes embroidered sew-in garment tag with Geilsk name and logo.
- S (M) L (XL) Large (X-Large).
- Breast Width: 90 (96) 104 (110) 116 (120) cm.
- Length: Approximately 85 cm.
- 300 (350) 350 (350) 350 (350) grams of main color AND 100 (100) 150) (150) 150 (150) grams of stripe color in Gelisk Thin Wool.
- 350 (350) 400 (400) 400 (400) grams of main color AND 150 (150) 150 (150) 200 (200) grams of stripe color in Geilsk Cotton/Wool.
- 80 cm circular 3 mm or 3.5 mm.
- 26 sts x 34 rows = 10 x 10 cm in stockinette st.